Introduction

Take moment to introduce yourself, your interests, etc.

Introduction

Postby NancyR on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello everyone. I've been taking "snapshots" forever and finally decided it's time to learn from the pro's. I have been a nurse forever so it's time to finally spend more time on what I love doing. Being outside and photographing. We just moved to Northern Idaho 2 years ago and love it here. The mountains and wildlife are spectacular to photograph. I merge my love of nature photography with travel. I especially enjoy capturing birds in flight but also take a lot of wildflowers. I also enjoy taking any wildlife and do some landscapes. (No people picture!!) I went to St Paul Island in the Pribilof's last year and the birds were amazing! I just returned from the Big Bend area and will be traveling with Jim this fall to Vancouver Island. Now that I have lots of images I am getting into stock photography and doing some Art Shows. It's been busy, I'm learning a lot and I love it!
I'm glad Jim started this forum. It'll be great to share ideas. 8-)

Nancy
NancyR

Re: Introduction

Postby aprillove20 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 pm

hi every one,

im new from this site. im hoping to learn more. and also i will share some of my ideas

which i can contribute to your topic. hope to enjoy my stay.
Los Angeles Camera Rentals here http://www.losangelescamerarentals.com
aprillove20

Postby jamesfc on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 am

Welcome!!
Jim Caldwell
NANPA, NAPP, PSA, CNPA
Florida Master Naturalist - Coastal Systems, Upland certified
Forum moderator
jamesfc
Site Admin

Postby honeyjames on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 am

I am honeyjames. I am a teacher in UK. I like computer and Internet. I also work SEO because It gives me a nice money and good for my earning.
honeyjames

Return to Introduce Yourself