Fall trip

Photo tour to Egypt and Jordan

Moderator: NancyR

Fall trip

Postby NancyR on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am

I have planned a photography trip to Egypt and the Jordan area starting October 15, 2010. My husband and I are opening the trip to other interested photographers. I will post the itinerary if anyone is interested. The trip length is 19 days. I planned the trip to stay in Petra for 2 days since I want to photograph that area extensively. We will be visiting many tombs and temples in Egypt and I will post a summary in the near future. The custom trip is through Wildland Adventures out of Seattle. You may have seen them advertised in National Geographic Travel magazine. This trip is not a workshop. We will have a guide for the trip and time on our own to photograph. But there are no photography instructors on this trip. If anyone is interested or has questions about the trip, you can contact me through this forum or email me at NLRphotography@aol.com. And I want to thank Jim for allowing me to post the trip on his site. It'll be a great trip so I'll provide more details if anyone is interested.
NancyR

Re: Fall trip

Postby jamesfc on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 am

Highly recommended - and I wish I could join Nancy on this trip as Petra is high on my list of places to visit and photograph!
Jim Caldwell
NANPA, NAPP, PSA, CNPA
Florida Master Naturalist - Coastal Systems, Upland certified
Forum moderator
jamesfc
Site Admin

Postby aprillove20 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 pm

hi nancyR,

how was your trip in Egypt? i hope you have a wonderful moment during your journey.
Egyt is one of the best place for taking picture. because of the beautiful structure of pyramid
and other tourist spot that you could photograph.
Los Angeles Camera Rentals here http://www.losangelescamerarentals.com
aprillove20

Postby ericwatson on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Hey! Nancy how was your trip? I hope it was better for you. I think you have spending a memorable time in Egypt. Anyway Thank you for sharing it with us. Egypt is a most historical country and it should be better photography in Egypt.
ericwatson

new...

Postby Sally.O on Sun May 01, 2011 4:04 am

i just can say that this is brandnew for me, so thanks...
bye,
sally.
Sally.O

Return to Egypt and Jordan 2010